Spring has sprung and here are some of our current favs!
1. Fun socks! All of these socks have adorable tiny pictures of a few of my favorites things. They're too cute I'm afraid to wear them and risk ruining them!
2. AVEDA makeup: I work for Aveda so I figured I should start using more of their products, unrelated to hair. I've been loving this bronzer in Brazilian and a few eyeshadows (made from crushed flower petals!) I love what the company stands for and knowing the sources of all the ingredients. This Chakra 3 spray smells of fir balsam, lavender and lemongrass, so I can smell like a tree all the time ;) Two of my favorite lipsticks have been this deep red in Cherrybud and my perfect pink in Mulberry.
3. Summer scented candles: I'm all about candles during fall/winter that smell of trees and cinnamon, and during spring I still love burning candles but those scents don't compliment my mood very well. I picked up this White Sands candle by Yankee, and it smells exactly like the perfect mix of Coppertone suntan lotion, sunshine, and a beachy breeze with a hint of vanilla. Definitely my new summer scent!
4. WATER! I always try to drink enough water, but lately I've really been cracking down and forcing myself to consume enough (or more than) every day! This is made easier by the app "Plant Nanny" where I can water my virtual plants (yes!!) and it will keep track and remind me when my plant, and I, need a drink!
5. This Burt's Bees hand Creme is my absolute favorite! I put it on before bed after a long day of having my hands in water constantly at the salon, and it's really helped my knuckles from cracking. Plus it smells of sweet almond oil, yum!
1. These pens! I am always on the look out for good, colorful pens. Well, they are more like markers! I have been using these for drawing & the calligraphy prints I do! You can get them at hobby lobby for $3.99!
2. This is by far my favorite tea! I find it great for any season! It reminds me of fall and it's the perfect tea to sip on while knitting. This summer I want to try it in an iced version! You can get it at fresh market or any grocery store.
3. This is my current read! A new library opened up a few blocks away from my apartment (it's 6 stories!) and I have been enjoying browsing their selection. It's nice to be reading a book rather than listening to an audible one!
4. I have been getting back into letter writing! I recently bought this stationary from rifle paper co.
5. This yarn is a life savor. Instead of taking hours and hours to knit a scarf, I can put a movie on and have a scarf finished in no time! Plus it's so cozy!
6. Suja juices! Lately I have been craving sweets like crazy. These juices put those cravings to rest. They are so yummy and I love adding this juice into my smoothies!
7. Pretty hand towels. I can't go into a TJmaxx or Homegoods without buying a couple of their wash cloths!
kaitlin + Chelsea