if you are like me.. your night routine includes makeup remover wipes. honestly, i get super lazy and sometimes just use the wipes. so after investing hundreds of dollars in this product i wanted to try to make it at home! when i found this recipe i found that i had most of the ingredients in my medicine cabinet.
what you need:
+ 1 cup hot water
+ 2 tablespoons coconut oil
+ 2 tablespoons face wash or cleansing oil
+ 1 teaspoon witch hazel ( i got my bottle at walgreens for $3.99)
+ 5 drops of teatree ans grapefruit essential oils ( or however much you want)
1. add the coconut oil first
2. then add the hot water. once you add the water stir until the coconut oil desolves
3. then add in the cleanser, stir til it desolves as well
4. add in the rest of the ingredients (witch hazel & essential oils)
5. add in the pads! i put a few in at a time and pushed down on them so they could soak up the mixture
when i made the wipes i had only a tad of powder and blush on BUT it wiped both off immediantly. smells devine! nothing is better than using a product (especially on your face) and knowing what its made of!